Monday 24 January 2011

Lara Bohnic's Pretty Things





Until recently, Lara Bohnic took the Margiela route of staying relatively out of the press, letting her pieces speak for her. I think the simple, art-deco, vintage inspired designs are the perfect example of luxury without being ostentatious.




I've been coveting the Apollo ring for a while now; so I'm ditching the daily latte's to save up and buy it- perfect to satisfy my ring obsession.










I've been following her blog on Vogue ; she too spent Christmas in Bangkok and her "survival guide to being stuck" was so relevant to me; I'm so glad I travelled in 'Winter clothes' because I can't count the number of travellers I saw stranded in maxi dresses and flip flops in -11° weather. My trusty pashmina served not only as a scarf and blanket, but rolled up, became a pillow for napping in the airport lounge and later cleverly hid the coffee stain on my travel clothes- truly invaluable for travelling with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment