Sunday 19 December 2010

Royal Variety

A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to attend the live performance of the Royal Variety. Student life in Leeds rarely is an occasion to play dress up (unless its for an Otley run) so it was nice to get glammed up and spend the evening being entertained by many, including my favourite comedian Michael Mcintyre. People really went all out; floorlength gowns and little fur shrugs- a far cry from the library in Leeds where I’d been just a few hours earlier! The highlight of the evening was Take That’s performance I’m not usually a fan but they really put on a show, however, I forgot where I was for a moment when N-Dubz came onstage and wooped- the embarrassment was only slightly reduced when some people a few rows behind me joined in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment